VW Eos 09' bluetooth install

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• VW Eos 09' bluetooth install

Hello guys!

I bought a nice used 09' VW Eos 1.4 TSI for my gf here in Germany, it came with a RCD510 radio (with Phone and TIM/TP buttons looking exactly like this data.motor-talk.de/data/galler…-rcd510-660x420-12000.jpg ) that has a bluetooth menu but no module in the car.
      Now she's bugging me to have bluetooth so she can stream spotify while driving.
      The music info / phonebook in the red MFD (the small one like this cms-vp.netnews.cz/files/shop-i…95308/8303-p_4809_7_1.jpg ) is not really important - she doesn't even know how to operate it.

I've been reading through forums and articles so learned about red MFD, 9w2 9w3 9w7, fiscon basic plus and such, but still cannot connect the dots.
      I'd prefer to install the bluetooth module (with A2DP for streaming, also calling) instead of the fiscon solution.
      I don't know anything about vagcom yet either.

I found some cheap bluetooth modules in ebay, but they have a lot of different part numbers - which one should I pick?
    • Hi Giorgio,

I see, your girlfriend is a lucky one-

Myself has a 08' EOS and also struggled how to get bluetooth in an easy and good way in my car.
      My first VW despite a Golf2 so I also started from the very beginning like you.

I chose a Bluetooth Audio Interface with handsfree, where it is connected to the back of the headunit via a 12 PIN Connector and emulates the AUX IN Port. AMAZON
      The "problem" was to find an ignition signal which can be integrated in the 12 PIN connector - B10

Audio quality itself is really ok if you don't turn the volume to the very max on the phone. 80%/90% and it sounds crystal clear.

BG
      Sascha